Why You need a Buyer's Agent
- A buyer's agent is engaged as a limited agent and works solely on behalf of the buyer and owes duties to the buyer which include the utmost good faith, loyalty, and fidelity
- A buyer's agent will negotiate on behalf of and act as an advocate for the buyer
Before you buy your Colorado Springs home, our team will make sure you know the following:
- How long has a home been on the market?
- How many price reductions have occurred?
- How long has the seller owned the home?
- What did the seller pay for the home?
- What have comparable homes sold for?
- What should the seller be disclosing about the home?
- What inspections should be done?
- How do I select an inspector?
- How do I interview and select a mortgage lender?
As a buyer's agent, we will also assist you with For Sale by Owners, Builders, contract explanations, relocation, and anything a buyer may need. Contact my office today for a no-obligation consultation.
The bottom line... We don't work to "sell" you a home.
Instead, we work to protect you from buying the wrong home!
The MacGuire Team
6760 Corporate Drive, Ste 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Get a Map to the Office