Move right into this Immaculate Home Situated on a Quiet
Cul-de-sac in Peregrine offering City and Mountain Views.
- The inviting foyer with gleaming hardwood floors draws you into this bright, open floor plan.
- The fully renovated gourmet kitchen boasts granite counters; soft close cabinets with pull-out shelving; walk-in pantry; dining nook and top of the line stainless appliances to include double oven, warming drawer, gas stove & hood.
- The kitchen adjoins the formal dining room and overlooks the family room making a perfect flow for entertaining.
- The dining room is beautifully appointed with coffered ceiling and crown molding.
- Unwind in the family room offering a cozy fireplace.
- Enjoy summer evenings on the new composite deck and take in the views.
- French doors lead to the main level study.
- The luxurious master retreat provides an adjoining bath with granite counters, double vanity, jetted tub, shower and His & Her walk-in closets.
- Two spacious secondary bedrooms, full bath and laundry room complete the upper level.
- The walk-out lower level features a sprawling family room with wet bar – perfect for billiards and gaming area.
- The welcoming guest suite offers a large closet and adjacent bathroom.
- The workshop/storage room is sure to please any hobbyist.
- Be captivated by the city and mountain views from nearly every window or enjoy the privacy of the ponderosa pines and scrub oak on this nearly .45 acre lot.
- With miles of hiking trails on Blodgett Peak & Pike National Forest out your door, you are reminded why you love to live in Colorado.
- Conveniently located to award winning District 20 schools, shopping and dining with easy access to I-25.
- Move-in Ready!
- Extensive hardwood floors