Inviting Home Situated on a Large Lot Backing to
Sunset Mesa Open Space & Offering True Main Level Living.
- The welcoming foyer draws you into the great room that boasts soaring ceilings, wall of cascading windows and cozy dual sided fireplace.
- The sprawling kitchen features Corion counters, center island with prep sink, gas stove, ample cabinet and counter space, planning desk & dining nook with fireplace.
- The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen – providing an ideal flow for entertaining.
- Walk out to the composite deck with retractable awning and overlook the private back yard.
- Unwind in the main level master retreat offering gas fireplace, 5pc bathroom with jetted tub, his and her walk-in closets and walk-out to deck.
- The upper level provides an office/loft, two secondary bedrooms and full bathroom.
- The finished basement features a family room with billiards & gaming area, two large bedrooms, bathroom and storage.
- This must-see back yard is perfect for hosting summer Barbeques and epic volleyball & flag football games.
- Overlooking the open space filled with scrub oak and pine trees, you are reminded why you love to live in Colorado!
- The storage shed with electricity provides a fantastic workshop.
- Walk to Martinez Elementary School, Cottonwood Creek Park, or the trailhead that leads to 78 acres of Sunset Mesa Open Space.
- This one owner home has been lovingly cared for and offers a fantastic central location with convenient access to I-25 and Powers Corridor, shopping & dining.