Buying a home is both exciting and overwhelming all at once. We understand that until a family is settled in a great home, life is on hold due to stress and upheaval.
We will listen to your desires and needs and we will hear what you have to say. Real Estate is always local – down to the neighborhood. As lifelong Colorado Springs residents, we know the neighborhoods. We understand the economic trends that impact our communities and influence the local real estate market. Let our 30 years of experience and knowledge of the Colorado Springs area guide you to the right home in the right neighborhood.
We will help you navigate through the Home Buying process to include:
- Loan Pre-Qualification – this helps you establish how much you are comfortable with spending on your new home.
- Needs Assessment – We sit down and discuss your desires, lifestyle, needs & dreams.
- Area Tour – We drive you through the Colorado Springs communities so that you may identify the areas that meet your wants and needs.
- Tour Homes – We visit the homes in your favorite areas that meet your search criteria.
- Identify THE HOME! Once we find the right home for you, we research the property thoroughly so you know:
- How long this home has been on the market?
- How many price reductions have occurred?
- How long has the seller owned the home?
- What did the seller pay for the home?
- What have comparable homes sold for?
- What should the seller be disclosing about the home?
This information helps us establish value and decide what would be an appropriate offer.
- Negotiate the offer – I will negotiate the best price, terms, and conditions of the contract to serve YOU. As your Buyer’s Agent and trusted advisor, I will represent YOUR best interests.
- Navigate through the Contract contingencies of Inspection, Appraisal, Title Commitment, Survey & Due Diligence.
- Final Walk Through – Prior to closing, we walk through the house to ensure that all contractual inclusions are present, verify the inspection items are completed and the condition of the home is acceptable.
- Closing – We will obtain the closing figures and review them to ensure accuracy. We will be present at closing to ensure all of your questions are adequately answered.
- Congratulations and let the moving begin!