Whether you’re buying or selling a home, ask your REALTOR®:
- Can you explain in detail the process from contract to closing?
- Specifically describe how you will represent my interests above yours throughout the process?
- What is the process you use to negotiate on my behalf?
- What is your real estate background and experience? How will it help me?
- Are you a REALTOR®? What continuing education have you committed to, and how will that education benefit me?
- Do you work in real estate full-time? How accessible are you? How can I reach you?
- For which aspects of the home buying process are you available? If you are unavailable, will someone else be available to work in your place? (presenting offers, inspections, closings, etc.)
- How will you assure that deadlines are meticulously met?
Planning to buy a Colorado Springs home?
- Tell me in detail the type of information you can gather for me about a home listed for sale that may be of interest to me.
- What type of assistance do you provide in finding a mortgage lender
- Do you have any financial affiliations with mortgage lenders, and is that a conflict of interest?
- What role do you play in the mortgage lending, title and closing processes?
- How will you assist me in the inspection process?
- How can you assist me in dealing with a ‘‘for sale by owner?’’
- What are the on-going services you provide after closing?
Planning to sell a Colorado Springs home?
- Tell me in detail how you plan to market my property.
- What responsibilities do I have as the seller?
- How long does this process usually take?
- How do you determine if buyers are qualified and will make it through closing?
- Describe how you will help me in properly presenting my home for sale.
- What is your role in pricing, showing and taking offers on my home?
- How frequently and in what way will you contact me with feedback on those who have expressed interest in or viewed my home?
The MacGuire Team
6760 Corporate Drive, Ste 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Get a Map to the Office